Welcome to django-stored-messages’s documentation!¶
Django contrib.messages on steroids!
The app integrates smoothly with Django’s messages framework (django.contrib.messages), but users can decide which messages have to be stored on the database backend and kept available over sessions.
- Seamless integration with
- All the features are in a mixin you can attach to your existing storage
- Stored messages are archived in the database or in a Redis instance
- Users can configure which message levels have to be persisted
- REST api to retrieve and mark messages as read (needs
- Signalling api to perform actions in response to messages activity
- Python 2.7, 3.4
- Django 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
- Django Rest Framework 2.4.x, 3.1.x (only if you want to use REST endpoints)
- Storage Backends
- Advanced Usage